Small Groups - Become A Leader
If you are interested in leading an Oakwood small group then please review the requirements below.
Requirements To Be An Oakwood Small Group Leader :
1. Has been a member of Oakwood church for at least a year.
2. Is engaged in the life of Oakwood as evidenced by regular worship service attendance and small group attendance.
3. Has a growing relationship with Christ.
4. Agrees to attend all small group leader training and small group leader meetings.
5. Agrees to abide by Oakwood small groups ministry policies, procedures, and processes.
6. Agrees to take a spiritual gifts analysis and provide results to small groups ministry team.
If you believe that you meet these requirements then please provide your preferences and contact information below:
Note: Submission of this information does not mean that you will become an Oakwood small group leader. Pastor Dale Bynum, Oakwood Small Groups Pastor, will be in contact with you after reviewing the information you provide and will then contact you to discuss next steps.
Should you have questions please contact Pastor Dale at